Well, it's been a while since I last updated so here goes. I felt the first kicks sometime in the first week of October and sometime in the past three weeks all of a sudden I have grown a BIG BELLY!!! I finally look pregnant! Thanksgiving was coming up and I guess I had to grow a bit to make some room! ;o) Well we went to the doctor today for the Glucola test, that is where they check to make sure my sugar is okay and I don't have Gestational diabetes. I had to drink a really sweet red punch (it was nowhere near as bad as everyone made it out to be) and wait around for a while before they drew the blood. I also had an ultrasound done, but you were SOOOOOO shy, you had your hands up to your face and we couldn't see you very well at all, so we didn't get a good picture of you this time. Oh well! We may get to see you one more time or so before you come into the world. It's getting close, we can't wait! As far as other things go, we are trying to get your room ready, your daddy has to finish painting it. The room is going to be a bright sunshiny yellow, a happy color for a happy baby. :o)
We Love YOU!
Love,
Your Mommy & Daddy to Be
No comments:
Post a Comment