Well Kolton, was I in for a surprise today when I went to the doctor! It looks like we will be preparing to have you tomorrow!!! That’s February 22, 2011! I have been having some pretty itchy skin for the past week or so and they had to draw blood for some testing. Well, some of the levels they were looking at didn’t look good, that just cause me itchies, but it could cause you harm. The doctor did not want to take any chances and she asked me how I felt about having a baby soon- I asked her, “How soon?” and she said, “Tomorrow? Be at Labor & Delivery at 5:00 in the morning and we will start you on the Pitocin”. Pitocin is the medicine they give mommies to help them get labor going so the baby can be born! Everyone is SO excited, we have spread the news! We can’t wait to MEET YOU and hold you in our arms! We are praying that everything turns out perfectly fine for both of us. We LOVE YOU!
Love,
Your Mommy & Daddy to Be!
No comments:
Post a Comment