A poem from your Daddy:
One Year Ago Today
"I Wonder"
I wonder what he will look like? I wonder if he'll have hair? I wonder if he will be healthy? I wonder how big his pee pee will be? I wonder if he will look like me or you? I wondered how big he would be?
"I worried"
I worried if he would be healthy. I worried if he would hurt you getting here? I worried if we were ready for such a HUGE responsibility. I worried about how I will be able to provide for both of you for a life time. I worried if I could teach him how to be a man. I worried how I could make his childhood the best ever. I worried , a lot.......
"I Know Now"
I know we are going to have an amazing, healthy, cute little boy. I know that I will do whatever it takes to make us the best family we can be. I know that I have the ability to be the best Dad he could ask for. I know that I can still make time to be a great husband. I know that I will be able to provide a good life to him, and give him experiences (not things) that we never had. I know we will be okay. I know that I have the ability to love someone else as much as I LOVE You.
Happy 1st Birthday little man.
And from me:
One year ago today, I wondered if I would have to wait yet another day to meet my baby. At 10:05 p.m. (yes, he WAS cutting it close!) we were blessed with an 8lb, 7oz sweet, mischievous, wacky, lovable caring little bundle that changed our lives forever. I could never have imagined what motherhood was like and all I can say is I am loving every second of it... ♥ I LOVE YOU KOLTON ♥, God knew what He was doing when He blessed us with you... ♥ Happy Birthday sweetie pie!
And there you go... I hope his lets you realize how much we love you and are willing to do anything in the world for you, to keep you safe, warm, and happy...
Love,
Your Mommy and Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment