YOU. Kolton, you crazy little baby. You are just full out a CRAZY child! You are SO silly, VERY mischevious, you don't listen to us half the time, and you get spanked. A lot. And I am sorry! :( It seems to be the only thing that helps a bit to get you to listen, but you sure do have an independent crazy little mind of your own! Haha!
Well I just had to post some sweetness you pulled the other night... You came up and hugged my arm and kissed it, then climbed onto my lap. I told you, "I LOVE YOU", and you responded with, "I love your heart!" I said, "Oh my gosh! I love you!" and you said, "You are so sweet!" You really do have a huge heart and are so sweet and loving.... You have also started responding with "I love you too" and "Goodnight" when we put you to bed.
Another story coming from your daddy from a couple of nights ago, you asked him, "Daddy, you jealous of me?" and he said, "No, why would you think I am jealous of you?" and you said, "Because I am going to be married!" Mind you, you had told me earlier in the day that you were NOT going to be married - but I guess you changed your mind! Haha! So he told you, "You know, your mommy and I are married, that's why we are so happy!" Well you ended up telling him we weren't married and that he was jealous of you. At least I think that's how the rest of the story went. ;) Well, that's it for now, you are such a crazy little monkey and keep us super busy and on our toes all the time. I'll be posting more soon.
WE LOVE YOU!
Love,
Your Mommy & Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment