So I went to the doctor’s office today. I was a little nervous but actually not as bad as it usually is when I go see doctors for the first time. They asked me all kinds of health questions and gave me your due date! March 1st, 2011, 5 days before my birthday! And Oh what a wonderful birthday present you would be! :o) They gave me a few magazines and things to read and also drew some blood. Apparently, my body is greedy with my blood- they had to stick me twice and wiggle the needle around to get some out of me! They took a good bit, 4 tubes of it. It was the first time I actually felt like I was going to pass out when I gave blood. Thankfully I sat in the chair for a few minutes and I ended up being okay. They made an appointment in two weeks, August 2, 2010 for an ultrasound. We are so excited for a chance to take a peek! I can’t wait!
Love,
Your Mommy to Be
No comments:
Post a Comment