On this day, your Daddy and I found out we were having you. The little line on the test confused me, because it was so faint, and I couldn’t believe it was actually positive. I looked at the instructions to make sure, and yes, it was true. The next morning, I took another test just to make sure, and it was positive again. Do you have any idea how much I wanted this? I think your Daddy did too, he was SO excited. We are so excited now, trying to figure out when you will be here. It actually looks like I may get you for a birthday present, in early March! I can’t wait! Tomorrow I will call the doctor to make an appointment. I hope I can get in very quickly.
Love,
Your Mommy to Be
P.S. The title is in reference to a movie called "Jerry Maguire". It goes like this: "Jerry Maquire: "I love you. You... you complete me. And I just...
Dorothy: Shut up, just shut up. You had me at "hello"." Meaning she fell in love with him when he said hello, just how I felt about you, when I saw the "plus sign" on the pregnancy test.
No comments:
Post a Comment