Monday, August 30, 2010

140 Beats Per Minute!!!

Today I got to listen to your heartbeat again. At first the doctor couldn’t find it; she could only hear mine. It was pounding so hard because I was so excited! She finally found you after about a minute. You have a beautiful, strong heartbeat and she said it sounded like it should. It was music to my ears to finally have contact with you again! Your Grandma Cris went with me this time, she said she almost cried when she heard your heart beating. Since your daddy couldn’t make it, I got the sound on video which I will post as soon as we can get it uploaded. The next visit appears to have something to do with some tests, I will have to call to make sure what it involves, and I will ask your Nana Gail to come with me if it sounds like fun! Until next time!

Love,
Your Mommy to Be

1 comment: