Monday, August 2, 2010
Baby Bean Photo Shoot!!!
Oh my gosh! Today your Daddy and I went to the doctor to see pictures of YOU for the first time! It was all I could do not to cry- well, more than anything, I was absolutely AMAZED to see you in my belly, moving around! You did a few punches and were very active for a little while and your Daddy kept squeezing my hand, he was so excited… What was even MORE exciting was the fact that we were able to tell your grandmas and grandpas and cousins, aunts and uncles that we are expecting you! Everyone is so happy that we will be having you, none of us can wait to see you! We love you so much!
Love,
Your Mommy to Be and Daddy to Be
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is starting to sink in!
ReplyDeleteThat was a very dirty trick telling me you printed it from the net! My heart was pounding/wishing for it to be true and you crushed it.
Then I wasn't sure whether to believe you or not!
NOW I'm so excited! Be sure to enjoy and share every new moment. It is now only for 7 more months so don't let anyone tell you "women have babies everyday" because YOU don't - it is a
VERY special experience - savor it!!
I LOVE YOU BOTH!! I will be praying for a safe and enjoyable journey and wonderful healthy baby.
Awww! Well seriously, I didn't think you would believe the internet thing because where WOULD we get sonogram paper from?!? ;o) And I can't lie worth a darn so I figured you would know I was kidding immediately! In any case, we are beside ourselves with excitement (can you tell?!?!?) and we can't wait! Thank you so much for your prayers! We LOVE YOU TOO!!!
ReplyDelete